In order to achieve substantial process cost reductions in the manufacturing chain. Our technology (INTERCEPT) allows streamlining the preservation and logistic processes by eliminating oiling, de-oiling steps, reduction of contaminated packaging materials by replacing with re-usable systems and saving of manpower hours and steps as well as utilizing more container space. The product has been tested and proven in actual applications within manufacturing chain in areas such as Automotive, Electronics and Engineering.
Intercept-Technology™ Benefits over other older volatile and oil based technology's
- Oil free no application cost.
- No oil or volatile removal cost at receiver end.
- Reusable up to 3 cycles.
- Allows for rotation of bearings and shafts.
- Items able to be inspected without losing protection.
- Scavenging technology allowing higher density packaging.
- Intercept thermoformed products up to 5 years / washable / anti-static.
- Long and short term protection.
- No off gassing.
- Temperature independent one product all climates.
- No OH&S issues nonvolatile worker safe.
- Intercept outdoor products UV stabilized.
- No size or volume restrictions.
- Doses not contain any solvents.
- Recyclable at receivers end cost positive.
- Safe for transport of air freight.
- Static dissipative.
- Long shelf life when kept in Intercept.
- No emitters required.
- M.V.T.R improves with time.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous protection.
- Optical safe.
- Poly carbonate safe.
- Not a vci (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor)